What Are The Expectations Of Me During The Service?
- Focus on providing your top-tier professional service. You may need your phone to start and end the booking or take a phone call from support, but, otherwise, please be respectful of the customer’s time and use your phone as little as possible. Do not use your phone for personal reasons.
- Use safety equipment, such as gloves, goggles, moving straps, helmets, etc., if needed.
- Communicate with the customer when you are unsure or need to clarify anything around the service. If you are unable to get a hold of them, then do your best and see if you can touch base with them later.
- If there are other people or pets in the house, be respectful of their space and be friendly and courteous.
- Fill the time that you were booked for. If you finish early, ask if the customer needs any support with another task. If the customer does not need you any further, offer to retract your hours to the duration used (you will need to Contact Us for us to retract time from a booking).
- If you need additional time to complete the original service requested or the customer asks you to stay longer to assist with other tasks, the customer can extend the booking by logging into their account and using the “Extend Service” button on the bookings tab.
- If you feel unsafe at any time, leave the situation. Advise the customer you are leaving if it is safe to do so, update the app to explain why you have left, and immediately contact customer support to advise us of the situation.